FIXING CLIMATE CHANGE, ONE STARTUP AT A TIME
Venture Cup has partnered up with the world’s largest cleantech business idea competition, Climate Launchpad, under the slogan:
WE BELIEVE THAT BIG CHANGE REQUIRES BIG IDEAS THAT CAN REACH LARGE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE.
THAT’S WHY WE HELP CLEANTECH ENTREPRENEURS THINK, ACT AND GROW BIG.
THEY HOLD THE KEY TO CLIMATE CHANGE.
Venture Cup and Climate Launchpad is on the lookout for Denmark’s most promising cleantech entrepreneurs
MAY 19 – ANNOUNCEMENT OF FINALISTS
If you are among the lucky chosen ones, you’ll receive coaching, pitch training and everything to make you set for the national finals June 16 in Copenhagen. If you are among top 3, we’ll fly you to Cyprus where you’ll compete in the international Climate Launchpad competition, October 17-18!
In Cyprus, more than 100 startups from more than 35 countries will network, learn, boost their startup and compete about being the world’s best cleantech startup.
Of course, you’ll have the opportunity to win some nice prizes if you’re among the world’s very best!
The best teams will get access to Climate-KIC Accelerator – a 18-month startup program that includes great education, top-notch tools and techniques, intensive coaching and generous financial support up to as much as EUR 95,000. And not to forget, the publicity and promotion, being named the best out of 1000 or so ideas from + 25 countries!
- Green startups
- Not yet incorporated or less than one year
- Received less than EUR200k in grants, funding, etc.
- Not selling to customers yet
- May 12 – Submission deadline
- May 19 – Announcement of finalists
- May 29-30 – Bootcamp at MWB Law
- June 16 – National finals
- June 21 – Awardshow
- October 17 &18 – European finals (Limasol, Cyprus)
- Business coaching
- Validation of your idea
- Tools to build a business plan
- Pitching skills
- Possible acceptance to a program that looks good on a resume