Event Coordinator - Student employee
Are you passionate about events, networking, entrepreneurship and innovation?
Then maybe you could be the newest addition to our team. We have a number of ongoing projects as well as new ones coming up, which is why we are looking for another student employee. We hope to find someone who can contribute with new ideas, engagement and a positive attitude.
Venture Cup Denmark is an association of all the Danish universities. We work to promote entrepreneurship and innovation for university students, for example by hosting national and international pitch competitions, matchmaking- and inspirational events and through our mentor program. Venture Cup Denmark’s goal is also to strengthen cooperation between the Danish universities and their innovation hubs. We do that by hosting networking events and facilitating professional sparring for university employees who work with entrepreneurship.
The position as a student employee at Venture Cup doesn’t mean that you will be brewing coffee and archiving, you will be a part of the team on equal terms as other team members, and you will have your own responsibilities. You can expect a steep learning curve and a lot of freedom to test out new ideas.
Your job will include:
- Planning and designing events for startups and students
- Executing events, including both setting up and participating in the event
- Reaching out to new and existing partners when planning events
- Representing Venture Cup at our own as well as external events
- Working with and coordinating volunteers
We are looking for someone who:
- Is structured and can meet deadlines without compromising the quality of their work
- Is fluent in English
- Likes to network and can motivate others to take ownership of a shared goal
- Has a couple of years left in their studies
- Has some experience in planning and executing events
- 10-15 hours a week – and the possibility of more hours in peak periods
- A student job in an ambitious and young environment, where everyone has a passion to help startups at the universities
- A purposeful job where you can feel that you make a difference within sustainability, environment and impact
- Possibility of participating in exciting external events
- Lots of opportunities to add competencies to your CV plus a network in the Danish entrepreneurship ecosystem.
The application deadline is the 1st of February, 2023, but we are reviewing continuously. Please, apply as soon as possible by uploading your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact CEO, Morten Ugelvig Andersen, here or at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you! Our office is at Solbjergvej 3, 3rd floor, 2000 Frederiksberg – right next to the metro station.