Venture Cup and Novo Nordisk Foundation team up to bring you the best of Nordic HealthTech
Who can apply ?
The aim of the program is to select the 10 best startups and ideas, to apply you must fulfill ALL 3 requirements:
1. A good idea in HealthTech
You need to have a feasible and innovative idea related to the HealthTech industry. It doesn’t matter if it’s just an idea, or if you have already started developing and establishing it as a startup.
2. You are a startup in the Nordics
Your startup is based in the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, or Sweden), or one of your team members associated with a Nordic University as a student, staff, or alumni. Make sure your team complies with the rules.
3. Two members from 1 team
Each team selects 2 members to participate in the program. At least one has to be a founder. If you’re a solo-rider, our suggestion is to get out there and network, and find yourself a partner to apply together!
Where to apply?
The deadline for 2018 already passed, but you can sign up below to receive the latest update from Nordic HealthTech Talents, and notification for next run!
IMPORTANT! Before you apply, check the checklist:
- Your business plan is ready and contains the relevant information: idea, team, target market, financing, implementation plan. As an inspiration, you can take a look at this template called Impact Canvas from University of Tampere.
- Your business plan is saved as a PDF and is no longer than 10 pages.
- You meet all of our program criteria.
Q & A
1. You have a feasible, innovative idea in HealthTech that you want to are already developing in
2. You have at least 1 member enrolled in a university in a Nordic country (check the rules of definition of students here)
3. Your application should have 2 members that will join the program if your team is selected.
Yes! As long as one member of the startup is associated with a Nordic university (e.g. staff member, current student, or a recent graduate) then it doesn’t matter that you are not a student.
– personal leadership skills e.g. innovation, communication, coaching, planning and execution, stakeholder management and team development as well as your
– business development skills, e.g. business modelling, strategy, go-to-market, investments, finances and investor day.
Travel expenses and expenses for stay and catering in connection with project workshops and events are refunded by sending an attachment to Venture Cup. Rules for expenses and attachments are submitted upon admission to the program.