GET SOFT FUNDING
VENTURE CUP FUNDING
Venture Cup Funding is a platform where startups and organizations that are working within sustainability can apply for soft funding.
It is created with and funded by the Vissing Fonden. Applications are now open and the first grants are expected to be given in May.
The deadline for handing in your application will be on the 3rd
FAQ for the
- Knowledge-based startups working within sustainability can apply. Startups can apply without a CVR number however should your project get funded you must establish one to get the grant.
*Note that if you are a student at HHX, HTX and Gymnasium-level students, Business Academies, Maritime educational institutions, University colleges, then please refer to our sister organization, Danish Foundation for Entrepreneurship with their Mikrolegat grant.
2. Organizations and universities such as university hubs or research institutes that work with the facilitation of startups.
You can apply for the grant should you previously have received one, but please state this clearly in your application.
The main goal of the programme is to help startups or organizations find soft funding for developing their startups, prototypes or projects.
Applications are received on an ongoing basis.
Thrice a year our funding partner, Vissing Fonden, sit together and decide who should receive the funding.
You can apply for up to 200.000 DKK.
We accept applications in English and Danish.
All applications to Venture Cup Funding are evaluated based on four criteria
- The quality of the startup idea / project
- The execution strategy
All material will be sent to our funding partner, Vissing Fonden, who subsequently screen the application material themselves and select which projects they will fund.
Please be patient as the process can take a few months.
To apply for the Venture Cup Funding you will need to
- Fill out the application template which you can find here. Please note you cannot make changes once you have applied.
- Send a logo for your startup/organiztion
You cannot apply on behalf of others.
If you have trouble uploading the application, please contact us at [email protected]
Venture Cup Funding is created in collaboration with and funded by Vissing Fonden
This is not covered in the grants:
- Travel expenses
- Courses and congress expenses
- Study trips
- Publication expenses
- Administration expenses
If you apply for operation costs, please specify clearly in the budget what is operation costs.